Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
Today’s post is super silly. But I’m excited to do it.
I’ll give you a brand name food item that is known for going in the microwave. You have to tell me how much time it should cook. All of these values are from the manufacturer’s suggested steps. If you do TOO good on this quiz, I hope you will consider picking up some fresh fruit or vegetables at the supermarket.
1. Kraft Easy Mac
2. Lean Cuisine – Sesame Chicken flavor
3. A single Hot Pocket
4. Kellogg’s Pop Tarts (there is a toaster oven instruction, but I’m looking for the microwave instructions)
5. A 15oz can of Spaghetti-O’s
6. Orville Redenbacher’s microwave popcorn
7. Cup (O’) Noodles
(1) 3.5 minutes
(2) 4 minutes
(3) 2 minutes
(4) 3 seconds
(5) 1.5 to 2 minutes
(6) 4 minutes
(7) You don’t microwave the noodles, you add boiling water to cup, so it’s the amount of time to boil water