Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
The last day of LL break, and today we have a small quiz about small foods. Enjoy!
1. While the term scampi is used as a style of seafood preparation, the animal called scampi is a type of miniature what?
2. Seen here are what rhyming snack treat?
3. What non-edible innovation is said to be created by Chinese-American citizens, but first popularized in the famed San Francisco Trader Vic’s restaurant in 1932?
4. What dessert seen here, which comes in Glacé, Salé, and Sec varieties, is French for “small oven”?
5. Taking the Internet by storm in the last week, what geographic location has been edited out of this photo? Also, every barbecue meal I’ve ever had in SC puts this plate to shame.
2. Ritz Bits
3. Cocktail umbrella
4. Petit fours