Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
It’s Thanksgiving Week here at 5CT, and today we are extending our food range, and asking some questions about apple cider! Enjoy!
1. Name the brand of ciders with the logo seen here.
2. You just HAVE to know this term used in making apple cider, which describes the mixture of unfermented juice and sugar that ferments into cider.
3. Now associated with Christmas, name the cider drink with a name from Old English meaning “be hale”, as a hot mulled cider. Traditionally, this drink was drunk from a namesake bowl.
4. Seen here is the logo for what brand of cider, which is usually what I purchase here in Columbia?
5. Name the drink seen here, an American brandy made with apple cider, that spends at least two years in wooden casks, and has 80 to 100 proof.
6. Apple cider is the official drink of which state, which is home to the East Coast brewery of Redhook Ale?
4. Angry Orchard
6. New Hampshire