Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
Today is the big day spacewise, as the solar eclipse has dawned on the US. Columbia, South Carolina is in the line of totality, so as you can imagine, that’s what I’ll be doing today. In honor of the alignment of the sun and moon, today’s post will ask five questions regarding both!
1. Complete this analogy. Blue Moon : MillerCoors :: ___ : Anheuser-Busch.
2. Grape, Strawberry Kiwi, Tropical Punch, Lemonade, and Surfer Cooler are some of the current varieties of what drink brand sold in pouches?
3. Shown here is part of the logo of what brand, created by Clif in 1999?
4. Give the first name of Mr. Der Hairabedian seen here, who in 1926, founded roasted sunflower seed location in Fresno, California.
5. A Moon Pie is almost always linked with the downing of an R.C. Cola. What does the RC in R.C. Cola represent?
6. Name the chip variety seen here.
7. Named after the herb that is mixed in with the curds during the cheese making process and the English town where it’s made, name the green cheese seen here.
8. What color is the bonnet worn by the Sun-Maid raisins girl?
9. Name the moon-faced 80s advertising icon seen here.
10. Name the main alcohol in the cocktail seen here.
1. Shock Top
3. LUNA Bar
5. Royal Crown
6. Garden Salsa
7. Sage Derby
9. Mac Tonight
10. Tequila (its a Tequila Sunrise)