Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Next week is Guest Week at Five Course Trivia! I’ve invited 5 folks who are excellent at questions to entertain all of you before we roll back in with LL74! I’m very excited with the slate of authors, and I hope you will too.
Also, I may write a Saturday edition to make up for missed posts this week. We’ll see.
Anyway, today’s post is written as I was short on time, but still a fun concept. I’ll give you the basic description of a chocolate bar as described on the Wikipedia page “List of chocolate bar brands”, and all I want is for you to tell me the brand. No pictures. Just words. Good luck!
1. Cookie bar with two fingers of shortcake biscuit base topped with caramel and covered in chocolate
2. Caramel, peanut and nougat covered with white chocolate
3. Peanuts in granular milk chocolate
4. Chocolate nougat with caramel in chocolate coating
5. Honeycombed crunchy peanut butter candy center in milk chocolate (2 answers required)
6. Crunchy English-style almond toffee with milk chocolate coating
7. Caramel fudge center with peanuts and milk chocolate coating
8. Sweetened coconut enrobed in dark or milk chocolate
2. Zero Bar
3. Mr. Goodbar
4. Milky Way
5. Butterfinger, 5th Avenue
6. Heath bar
7. Oh Henry!