Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
To round out your week, presented for you is some trivia that has been double stuffed. Good luck!
1. Semolina, the coarse, purified millfeed of durum wheat, is most commonly served steamed as part of what North African dish?
2. Found in the Eastern US, name the fruit seen here, which has been called prairie banana, amongst other nicknames.
3. Name the confection produced by the Spangler Candy Company since 1953, whose original flavors were root beer, cherry, grape, and orange.
4. Meaning “very strong” in Hawaiian, name the fish seen here, also called dorado.
5. The Italian-based company Ferrero Rocher, whose signature product is identified with gold foil, is known for its creation of what kind of food item?
6. A lack of the B1 vitamin has historically led to what disease, from the Sinhalese language?
Have a great weekend!
3. Dum Dum
4. Mahi mahi