Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
In lieu of having a real theme, today’s edition is five questions about stars of all kinds. Enjoy!
1. Charlie the Tuna, the mascot for StarKist, wears glasses and a hat of what color?
2. Carambola, native the Southeast Asia and coming in varieties of Arkin, Dah Pon, Newcomb, and Gold Star, is a type of what produce item?
3. Name the man who won the second season of Food Network Star in 2006, which led to a namesake show about his “Big Bite” which premiered in that same year.
4. The original four flavors of Starburst, which was first released in 1960, comprised of strawberry, orange, lime, and what?
5. Star anise, cloves, Chinese Cinnamon, sichuan pepper, and fennel seeds are the ingredients of what item used in Chinese cuisine?
TOMORROW: More food trivia!
3. Guy Fieri
5. Five-spice powder