Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
Yesterday, we had a F/D question, so let’s go to the tape:
Learned League precedent (LL70, MD9) – Carr’s, Premium Plus, Crown Pilot, and Wasa are (or were) brands for different types of what product?
Premium Plus is the brand in one of my favorite trivia questions ever, as I revealed in the original Crackers post on FCT. Also remembering that Wasa is a cracker brand, I put it away. Also, it led to my first 9(6) of the season.
Well, the market dictates that I should have more questions about crackers, so here we go. Enjoy!
1. Name the brand of crackers, originating in Belgium and once sold in the US under the Keebler name (but still sold in Europe), that notably featured its 3-letter name on the cracker, spelled out with the holes.
2. What Japanese rice cracker, seen here, is often eaten with a sheet of nori, the edible seaweed food?
3. Finish the analogy. Kellogg Company : Cheez-It :: Nabisco : ___
4. Name the brand name cracker seen here.
5. Give the word that has been edited out of this picture.
Tomorrow: In honor of the art question a couple days ago, we’ll have a fun art quiz.
3. Cheese Nips
4. Wheat Thins