Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
It’s summertime, and not too many things represent the summer like going out to the ballpark. So, let’s have our first sports food round. It should be noted that Games/Sports is my second best category, under my undergrad degree (Math) and above my master’s degree (Geography).
Let’s see how you do with the Foodville 9. Here are 9 pictures of food-relating things at nine different MLB ballparks. You have to name the baseball team. Play ball!
Next Monday: More food trivia! Good luck with the Midseason Classic!
1. St. Louis Cardinals (at Busch stadium)
2. Boston Red Sox (these are Fenway Franks)
3. Colorado Rockies (these are Rocky Mountain Oysters)
4. Chicago Cubs (featured is noted Budweiser lover Harry Caray)
5. LA Dodgers (this is a Dodger Dog)
6. Atlanta Braves
7. Baltimore Orioles
8. Milwaukee Brewers
9. Toronto Blue Jays (poutine and Labatt)