Welcome to Five Course Trivia! Five days a week, we’ll post five questions about something from the culinary world, from soup to nuts and all dishes in between.
Today, we hit up a favorite for most everyone: pizza. And when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s trivia.
1. Name this guy. His toque is often colored to look like a tomato.
2. While mozzarella cheese is made with the milk of cows in the United States, if you are enjoying authentic Italian mozzarella cheese, then it came from the milk of which animal?
3. Give the four-letter name of the tool seen here.
4. Coming from a Latin word meaning “hearth” or “place of baking”, name the Italian flatbread seen here similar to pizza, which is often topped with olives and herbs.
5. The white clam pizza seen here is a signature item in which American city? Pizzas in this city are called “apizza”, and pecorino romano cheese traditionally tops pizzas in this city.
Bonus 6: The domino in the logo for Domino’s Pizza features how many pips?
Learned League precedent – The Pizza 1DS
Tomorrow: It’s World Wednesday again, and this time, we’re heading to the Caribbean!
1. Tony (of Tony’s frozen pizza)
2. Water buffalo
5. New Haven, Connecticut